I don’t know about you but all this preparation for Federal Buying season has me feeling downright patriotic. USA! USA!
To make Federal Season a success for your company, we listed the top 5 HP programs designed to help you drive more IPG sales.
- Fed Flip: No need to flip out when your federal customers ask for non-HP manufacturers. If you’re working on a bid that specifies another manufacturer (Ex. “Lexmark or equivalent”), we would love to help you “Flip” the deal to HP. All you have to do is send SYNNEX an electronic version of the bid to receive pre-approved, upfront discounts.
- Big Bang (Federal Target): The Big Bang is not just a theory anymore. Its a program that rewards partners with exclusive discounts for growing HP share with federal customers. The list of “40 Opportunities” (eligible Federal customers) is not made public. If you want to know if your prospective customer is on the list please work with the HP Federal Sales team (we can get you in touch).
- Acceleration Big Deal: The accelerator on your car gets you where you’re going faster – HP’s Acceleration program gets you a PO faster! The eligible list includes of over 50 popular IPG SKUs – register the deal to receive a set 43% discount. Acceleration Big Deal is available to any end user opportunity that meets the $10k minimum (based on list price)
- 75% Off Demo Program: There is a big difference between reading speeds and feeds on a website and having that machine crank out a few thousands pages in your office. Have your customers kick the tires for a fraction the cost of the machine! There are about 30 eligible laserjet, officejet and scanjet SKUS.
- $150 Demo Spiff: For the 40 Federal customers on the Big Bang Target list (not published), place demo units and receive up to $150 in Blue Carpet Spiffs. $50 for each product category placed (Laserjet, Officejet, Scanjet). Get paid for helping your customers try out HP’s innovative lineup.
For more information on these programs or for other insights on ramping your Federal sales call your SYNNEX HP Business Development Team:
Printers & Supplies:
Jennings Tinsley: 864-349-4784
Liz Kinney: 864-373-7378